Responsible for the treatment of data
- Identify: Tresxics – NIF: J65420523
- Postal address: Joan Maragall, 11, 08700 – Igualada (Barcelona)
- Phone: 636480562
- Privacidad y protección de datos de contacto:
At Tresxics we treat the information provided by the people interested in our products in order to manage the sending of the information that they request us through the forms of the web.
The personal data provided will be kept until the interested party requests their suspension when exercising their rights over the data.
The prospective offer and extension of information about our services and products is based on the consent we request from the people interested in the time of requesting contact information and where they are expressly accepted.
Tresxics does not transfer data to third parties with the exception that a law or judicial resolution stipulates otherwise. However we use a third-party web hosting service for the procedure and storage of the website.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Tresxics is treating personal data that concerns them or not.
The interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the saved data or, if applicable, request their suspension when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in this case we will only retain them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. tresxics will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
All data is collected directly from the website and always after the interested party provides them through the forms enabled for such use. They are not acquired by any other means.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser or computer, so that the website can consult the previous activity of the user. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team, and depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be Use to recognize the user.
This website uses the following cookies that are detailed below:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services specifically requested by the user: if these cookies are disabled, it might not be to receive our content and services correctly.
- Session cookies are a type of cookies designed to request and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies are a type of cookies in which data are still stored in the user’s browser and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie’s manager, which may take several minutes to several years.
- Social network cookies, such as LinkedIn, Twitter Badge or Facebook Connect that control the interaction with the widgets of external social networks.
Likewise it is possible that when visiting a web page or opening an email where there is an advertisement or promotion about our services or products, you install in your browser a cookie that will serve to later show you related advertising With the search you have done, develop a control of our ads in relation, for example, with the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, at what time they look, etc …
The user can allow, block or delete cookies installed on his computer by configuring the browser options on your computer, in case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to Access to any of the sections of our website.
All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Edge, from https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Safari, from https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/